<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36913489?origin\x3dhttp://foolish-daydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fool's Paradise

[RECENT POSTS]

Happy belated birthday, Min Yi!Went out with the u...
Just wanna mention a bit of stuff bout my trip to ...
Bohan.I received news about his sudden death on Fr...
Haven't been updating lately because I've been too...
4 people that make me smile/laugh :1) Albert2) Der...
Attended Joanne's wedding yesterday at CHIJMES. Th...
Haha ... took the day off today because I was feel...
Finally found a job, haha. And today was my first ...
Haha ... mind's been playing tricks all this while...
Did some cool stuff yesterday. ^_^Went out with Ch...

[PROFILE]

[ name ] : salem
[ age ] : 17 turning 18
[ birthdate ] : 04/09/1989
[ country ] : singapore
[ schools ] : macpherson primary, st. andrew's secondary, yishun junior college

[TAGBOARD]


[LINKS]

[x] Albert
[x] Charis
[x] De La Crap
[x] Dee
[x] Ric
[x] Ding
[x] Eli
[x] Elvis "Presley"
[x] Jia Jia
[x] Juls
[x] Min Yi
[x] Prissy
[x] Rea
[x] Ryan aka Lankan
[x] Saheli
[x] Sunnnyyy
[x] T10
[x] Ying Xia
[x] JelloFishy

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Licenced by Creative Commons.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yesterday's OGL meeting was ... sadly, a letdown. Like Dee said, she had expected more. Same here in fact. If I'm not wrong, around 90 OGLs didn't turn up for the meeting. Dylon was pretty pissed I think.

And we practised the new mass dance. Somehow I preferred the mass dance we did during my orientation. Maybe it's the dance ... or maybe it's my lack of enthusiasm. The dance steps are so complicated though. Next year's batch will have some difficulty trying to learn it.

I don't think I'm a bad dancer though. Dee was just as bad as me. =P

Well, after that, had silat training. Been a long time since I sparred seriously. Felt good.

Alright ... till next time.

Konfiuz Posted at 6:51 AM | 0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment