<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36913489?origin\x3dhttp://foolish-daydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fool's Paradise

[RECENT POSTS]

Ever since I bought that creatine monohydrate supp...
well, jogathon yesterday. the morning wasn't reall...
cvd ... celebrating values day. yeah, definitely.i...
been feeling so tired and sleepy lately. i don't s...
oh my gosh ... my body, especially my chest and sh...
phew ... completed the stupid a & c quotes holiday...
seems like we have a new addition to the cs addict...
ryan and i have decided to take drastic measures t...
Drive. Motivation.You can't continue the journey u...
these days ... the question which seems to bug me ...

[PROFILE]

[ name ] : salem
[ age ] : 17 turning 18
[ birthdate ] : 04/09/1989
[ country ] : singapore
[ schools ] : macpherson primary, st. andrew's secondary, yishun junior college

[TAGBOARD]


[LINKS]

[x] Albert
[x] Charis
[x] De La Crap
[x] Dee
[x] Ric
[x] Ding
[x] Eli
[x] Elvis "Presley"
[x] Jia Jia
[x] Juls
[x] Min Yi
[x] Prissy
[x] Rea
[x] Ryan aka Lankan
[x] Saheli
[x] Sunnnyyy
[x] T10
[x] Ying Xia
[x] JelloFishy

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Licenced by Creative Commons.


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Haa. So, so tired today.

Had a history test. Needless to say, I studied, or rather, just skimmed through the notes this morning. I had predicted that the test would be on the Asian Financial Crisis, and so that was the only set of notes that I read. Crap. Turns out I was right. I should have really studied. Would have done a lot better.

Well, after school, some of us rugby guys went to the gym to do a few sets of bench press. Damn. Was so tired that I didn't really do much. And after that ...

Rugby.

It was fun, extremely fun, really. But I was really frustrated with myself because I made a lot of bad passes and fumbles. Tsk. I hope I can improve soon otherwise I'll be a real letdown to myself and the rugby team.

Well, I think I'm gonna go sleep now. Ciao.

Konfiuz Posted at 10:22 PM | 0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment