<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36913489?origin\x3dhttp://foolish-daydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fool's Paradise

[RECENT POSTS]

Been a while since I updated but I did say that I ...
PTD fucked me up big time. No use getting all depr...
I haven't had the energy or time lately to post. A...
So I now know that I'm definitely going to get a b...
The block tests have come to an end and I'm afraid...
For the benefit of myself and the guys, a reminder...
I had the Chancellor's Shield Quiz yesterday. Need...
I woke up with a stupid cold today, and since it m...
Watched it with Ryan, Gabriel, and Kashif today. T...
Had Sng's lecture today. Slow lesson. We wasted tw...

[PROFILE]

[ name ] : salem
[ age ] : 17 turning 18
[ birthdate ] : 04/09/1989
[ country ] : singapore
[ schools ] : macpherson primary, st. andrew's secondary, yishun junior college

[TAGBOARD]


[LINKS]

[x] Albert
[x] Charis
[x] De La Crap
[x] Dee
[x] Ric
[x] Ding
[x] Eli
[x] Elvis "Presley"
[x] Jia Jia
[x] Juls
[x] Min Yi
[x] Prissy
[x] Rea
[x] Ryan aka Lankan
[x] Saheli
[x] Sunnnyyy
[x] T10
[x] Ying Xia
[x] JelloFishy

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Licenced by Creative Commons.


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Some people just can't appreciate what you try to do for them. I won't name who I am referring to in this post however, out of whatever little respect I might have left for him/her.

So what if we're a little harsh with our words? In the end, we're still doing you a bloody favor. Come on now, surely you don't think we are EXPECTED to do the things we do for you? No, we do them out of the generosity in our hearts. But still, if this is the kind of response and thanks we get from you, don't expect us to go around covering your ass anymore.

What the fuck la.

Konfiuz Posted at 6:08 AM | 0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment