<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36913489?origin\x3dhttp://foolish-daydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Fool's Paradise

[RECENT POSTS]

Ignore the previous post. Just a joke the guys coo...
Some people just can't appreciate what you try to ...
Been a while since I updated but I did say that I ...
PTD fucked me up big time. No use getting all depr...
I haven't had the energy or time lately to post. A...
So I now know that I'm definitely going to get a b...
The block tests have come to an end and I'm afraid...
For the benefit of myself and the guys, a reminder...
I had the Chancellor's Shield Quiz yesterday. Need...
I woke up with a stupid cold today, and since it m...

[PROFILE]

[ name ] : salem
[ age ] : 17 turning 18
[ birthdate ] : 04/09/1989
[ country ] : singapore
[ schools ] : macpherson primary, st. andrew's secondary, yishun junior college

[TAGBOARD]


[LINKS]

[x] Albert
[x] Charis
[x] De La Crap
[x] Dee
[x] Ric
[x] Ding
[x] Eli
[x] Elvis "Presley"
[x] Jia Jia
[x] Juls
[x] Min Yi
[x] Prissy
[x] Rea
[x] Ryan aka Lankan
[x] Saheli
[x] Sunnnyyy
[x] T10
[x] Ying Xia
[x] JelloFishy

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Licenced by Creative Commons.


Friday, June 08, 2007

Went for my NS medical checkup today. Forget what the checkup consists of, that doesn't matter. At the end of it, I got PES B. Crap, and all because I had a history of asthma. Hope this doesn't jeopardise my chances of getting into OCS.

Anyway, if you want a good laugh, check out this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BkGxPaQPrc

That's it then. Till next time.

Konfiuz Posted at 12:04 AM | 1 comments



1 Comments:

Hello, you want to be in OCS huh?hahaha...tuff leh

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment